Green Roads Muscle & Joint Heat Relief Roll-On
The Muscle & Joint Heat Relief Roll-On, curated and crafted by fan-favorite CBD manufacturers Green Roads, allows you to target a specific area of your body that is actively experiencing pain, soreness, inflammation, or even just general discomfort. This CBD-infused topical comes fitted with a roll-on top, meaning all you have to do is roll it across the affected area. Simple as that— and certainly no messy creams or lotions getting all over your hands!
This Green Roads CBD topical is available in two distinct strengths: regular and Max Strength. With a range of CBD potencies from 150mg to 750mg, you can administer knowing full well that your body is receiving the dosage it deserves.
Furthermore, these Muscle & Joint Heat Relief Roll-Ons utilize Broad Spectrum cannabidiol. Broad Spectrum products derive their CBD from a whole-plant extraction of the hemp plant, known to contain a variety of cannabinoids, terpenes, amino acids, and essential fatty acids, all natural to the plant itself. These compounds work together to increase the overall bioavailability and efficacy of your CBD treatment through a phenomenon known as the Entourage Effect.
Plus, these CBD topicals contain a range of essential oils and botanical extracts, known to employ their own unique benefits when applied to your skin:
- Safflower: a natural hydrating agent that cleanses the skin while offering potentially anti-inflammatory potential.
- Rosemary: an antiseptic that has been known to promote healthy skin and reduce the signs of aging found throughout the body.
- Avocado: a powerful antioxidant that contains an array of fatty acids, carotenoids, and vitamins that possess anti-inflammatory and moisturizing properties.
- Cayenne: a natural provider of oxygen to your skin cells, promoting a healthy and youthful look and feel.
Green Roads crafted this Muscle & Joint Heat Relief Roll-On with effectiveness and safety in mind, taking extra steps to ensure the efficacy of these CBD topicals. All Green Roads products are third-party lab tested prior to packaging to ensure purity, and nowhere else on the market will you find thermotherapy quite like this.
- Carthamus tinctorius (safflower) olesomes
- Bentonite clay
- Xanthan gum
- Persea gratissima (avocado) oil
- Capsicum annuum (cayenne) extract
- Rosmarinus offcinalis (rosemary) oil
- Tocopherol (vitamin E)
- Methyl salicylate
- Dehydroacetic acid
- Hemp-derived cannabinoid extract (CBD)