cbdMD CBD PM Sleep-Aid Softgels
Whether you’re an insomniac or just suffer from occasional bouts of night-time restlessness, we all know that a night of bad sleep can ruin your mood, energy, and enjoyment throughout the day. cbdMD’s new CBD PM Sleep-Aid Softgels are designed to combat exactly that problem: by improving your rest, improving your life.
Following on the award-winning success of their CBD PM Mint Sleep-Aid Tincture, cbdMD has brought the same host of rest-boosting natural compounds into these easy-to-swallow softgel capsules. They’re packed to the brim with some of nature’s most time-honored and proven sleep boosters, including:
- Melatonin, the natural hormone the body uses to regulate sleep cycles
- Valerian root, an herbal extract used for centuries to relieve insomnia
- Passionflower extract, an anti-stress remedy that helps regulate mood and sleep
- Cascade hops, an herb often used for insomnia and tension relief
- Chamomile flower, the signature ingredient from rest-promoting chamomile tea
- Lemon balm, a nutraceutical herb used for centuries to soothe anxiety
The result? A truly powerful sleep-boosting capsule that takes the evening edge off, helps you get the sleep you so richly deserve, and promotes days full of rested and relaxed focus and clarity. Getting your best sleep means leading your best life.
The CBD in these capsules is a broad spectrum extract, meaning that it delivers the full entourage effect but with absolutely no intoxicating THC. That’s good news, because many long-time CBD users believe that the entourage effect may be the key to unlocking CBD’s full therapeutic potential.
Don’t settle for another night of tossing and turning. Unlock your best sleep and your best self with the power of cbdMD’s CBD PM Sleep-Aid Softgels.
- Valerian root extract (valeriana wallichii)
- Hops flower extract (humulus lupulus)
- Lemon balm leaf/flower extract (melissa officinalis)
- Chamomile flower extract (matricaria recutita)
- Passion flower extract (passiflora incarnata)
- Hemp Extract (flowers and aerial parts)
- MCT oil
- Vegetable glycerin
- Mixed tocopherols (Vitamin E)