What is CBD Oil?
Cannabidiol, better known as CBD, is an extract of hemp that is separate from the psychoactive tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) that hemp and other types of cannabis are known for. It’s often sold and consumed as an oil. Without THC, CBD hemp oil has the benefits of hemp free from the high.
The term CBD can bring negative connotations. Cannabis is often associated with marijuana use and “getting high”. But as more people learn what CBD oil is, and scientists continue to research the effects, there has been much greater understanding about the potential benefits.
- CBD Glossary
- Why CBD Oil Does Not Get You High
- THC vs CBD
- Ways to Take CBD
- How to Measure the Strength of CBD Oil
- CBD vs Hemp Oil
- Does CBD Get You High?
- Does Hemp Oil Have CBD?
- Hemp vs. Weed
- Places Where CBD Is Legal
- The Difference Between Hemp Oil and CBD Oil
- What Are CBD Gummies?
- What Does CBD Stand For?
- What Is a CBD Tincture?
- Full Spectrum vs Broad Spectrum: What’s the Difference?
- What is CBD Hemp Oil?
- Where to Buy CBD Oil
- Where to Buy Hemp Oil
- What Happens When a CBD Product is Independently Lab-Tested?
- Using CBD to Manage Pain
- CBD Lotions & Topicals: How Can They Benefit Your Skin?
- Can You Fail a Drug Test If You Take CBD?
- CBD Facts vs. Fiction: What You Need to Know
- Using CBD For Mental Health
- The Endocannabinoid System: Everything You Need To Know
What are Some Potential Benefits?
Many CBD products produce a calming or relaxation feeling when taken. Effects are generally mild so they don’t interfere with motor control, but consumers report feeling higher levels of comfort. This can aid with symptoms from chronic pain and aches, as well as anxiety and other emotional conditions.
How Can CBD Choice Help?
Once you start learning more about what CBD oil is and how it can affect you, then you can decide if it’s best for you. We can help you sort the myths from the facts on hemp oil benefits and find which products may help you achieve the best results.