CBDelicious Thanksgiving Recipes
Yearning to amplify your traditional Thanksgiving dinner? Good news! Because here at CBD Choice, we have just the thing to benefit both your cooking and your guests.
Adding CBD to your recipes can offer increased wellness and well-being to everyone around the family dinner table this Thanksgiving. Here are some of our favorite recipes and recommendations for how to enhance them with pure cannabidiol.
CBD-INFUSED CROCKPOT MASHED POTATOES
No Thanksgiving dinner is complete without this American side. And now you can easily make mashed potatoes with delicious CBD oil. Here’s how!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 2 milliliters of unflavored CBD oil — we recommend CBDistillery Full Spectrum CBD Oil as it’s natural flavor perfectly complements the creaminess of the potatoes!
- 5 pounds of russet potatoes
- 2 sticks of salted butter, cubed
- 32 ounces of chicken broth
- 8 ounces of cream cheese, softened and cubed
- ¼ cup whole milk (or half and half for creamier mashed potatoes)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Here’s How to Make ‘em:
- Peel and cut your potatoes and put them into the crockpot — potato skins can also be left on, depending on your preference
- Warm 1 stick of butter and spread as evenly as possible around the potatoes
- Cover potatoes with chicken broth
- Cover the crockpot and cook on high for 4 to 5 hours, waiting until potatoes are fork-tender
- Carefully drain potatoes of the chicken broth and put them back into the crockpot
- Add the unflavored CBD oil (2 full droppers with a 30ml oil tincture), the remaining stick of butter, cream cheese, milk, and salt and pepper to taste
- Mash potatoes with a masher until smooth
- Cover potatoes and keep warm until serving
CBD-INFUSED ORANGE GINGER CRANBERRY SAUCE
Another Thanksgiving classic, here’s how to make this year’s cranberry sauce one for the ages, packed with all the benefits of CBD.
What You’ll Need:
- 2 milliliters of CBD oil, preferably orange-flavored (but unflavored works fine) — we recommend this Core CBD Orange Citrus CBD Oil, naturally flavored with orange essential oil
- 12 ounces cranberries, washed
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- ½ cup coconut sugar (brown sugar works as a substitute)
- ½ teaspoon grated ginger
- ½ teaspoon orange zest
How to Make:
- Place 1ml of orange-flavored CBD oil into a medium-sized pot with all other ingredients
- Bring to a boil
- Reduce to a simmer until the cranberries begin to burst open — this should be about 15 to 20 minutes — and don’t forget to stir occasionally
- Remove from heat, add the other 1ml of orange-flavored CBD oil, and let sit for 10 minutes — the sauce will thicken as it cools
CBD-INFUSED APPLE CIDER MOJITOS
We all know that no Thanksgiving dinner is complete without a great, delicious drink in hand. That’s why we’re here to teach you how to make a masterful apple cider mojito, complete with CBD.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 milliliter CBD oil per cup (flavored or unflavored, depending on preference) — we recommend the CBDfx Lychee Lemon Kiwi CBD Oil; it may sound like an intimidating combination of flavors, but it actually carries a very subtle and mildly sweet taste
- ½ lemon per cup, juiced
- 2 shots of gold rum per cup
- Apple cider
- Seltzer water
- Fresh mint leaves, for garnish
- Red apple slices, for garnish
- Cinnamon sticks, for garnish
How to Craft One Glass:
- Fill the glass two-thirds full with ice
- Add 1ml of CBD oil
- Add ½ juiced lemon
- Add 2 shots of gold rum
- Fill the glass with apple cider until it is three-fourths full
- Top the glass with a splash of seltzer
- Garnish with mint leaves, a slice of apple, and cinnamon sticks — fresh thyme can also be used for garnish as well
- Adjust the recipe as needed for the number of age-appropriate guests
Have a CBD-Filled Thanksgiving!
We at CBD Choice are here to wish you a wonderful, wellness-inducing Thanksgiving dinner! We hope you have a great holiday with your friends and family, and feel free to let us know what you thought of these fabulous recipes. We hope you thought they were CBDelicious!